Rodent Zone Main Page
- Learn how to squeak in several languages or if you've decided to move beyond squeaking check out Roaring Mouse Entertainment for a fun movie of a mouse that roared.
- white mouse GIF
- According to Robmac's Language Pages the Anishinabe word for mouse is "waabiganoojiin."
- a mouse from the cover of an O'Reilly book
- The Digital Tradition folk song database has some songs about mice. Lyrics and audio files are included for each song.
- Rubber Stamps
- Feel free to distribute this gif of a mouse eating berries (from Perfect Vision Graphics), but do not charge for it.
- This jpeg of a spiny mouse in the Brookfield Zoo comes from Herman Miller's page of favorite zoo animals.
Back to Table of Contents